Yuneec CGO-ET, Thermal Dual Camera Only for Typhoon H
Yuneec CGOET is a 3-Axis, brushless self-stabilizing gimbal camera with Infrared Imaging Capability (Exothermic Imaging) and compatible with the Typhoon H only. The Self-Stabilizing gimbal makes it possible to capture vivid photographs and fluid video footage for an array of uses. The built-in digital video link delivers streaming video compatible with iOS and Android equipped devices including smart-phones and tablets as well as YUNEEC Personal Ground Stations.
Thermal Imaging Solution
The CGO-ET is an innovative combination of 3-axis, 360 degree rotating gimbal with thermal imaging and low light camera.
The thermal camera measures the infrared energy of objects differentiating between temperatures. The included low light camera is 20x more sensitive than the human eye providing superior low light photography and video.
- Exothermal imaging and low light camera 1080p combined and receivable (picture-in-picture or superimposed)
- Temperature measurement and display.
- Multiple color spectra offers users selectable visualization of heat sources.
- Adjustable temperature detection scale for specific ranges.
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display.
- Large RGB sensor "sees" better detail in the dark than the human eye.
- HD and infrared simultaneous recording.
- Remote camera settings.
- 3 Axis Gimbal.
- 360 degree unlimited gimbal rotation.
- Team mode capability.
- Low distortion lens.
- CGO-ET application, available in the App Store and Google Play Store.