Strobon UAV Strobe Cree® Brighter Light for your UAV Drone
Strobon Cree® UAV Strobe Light is the Brightest Light for your UAV Drone
This product is compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision lights rules for drones. It's visible from 3 miles away at night.
No cabling required. Just attach it to your drone or model airplane with your favorite glue or velcro, press the button to turn it ON. That's all.
- 2+ hours continuous operation with onboard battery.
- Powerful Cree® Standalone LED
- No Cabling required
- Easy to use single button interface.
- On board battery status and charge indicator system.
- Compatible with all 5V MicroUSB cables and chargers.(cable not included)
- Contact Pads(L+ and L-) for the external LED support.
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection.
Because of human eye's limitations, Every colour has different visibility and energy transfer rate.
Also every LED colour has different chemical compounds and effciency.
According our experience in years;
WHITE : The best visibility and efficienty.
RED : 2th in the visibility, efficiency is same as white but the best for warning.
GREEN : 3th in the visibility and efficiency. Best for Standard RED/GREEN (Left/Right) navigation usage.
BLUE : 4th in visibility and also efficiency. We are not suggesting this colour for warning or navigation but special usage.
Bottom line: White and Red is the best option if you need long range visible strobes. And you can use the green to identify your flying platform direction. Blue is only for special applications.
How to USE.
BATTERY STATUS: Press the button then release to learn battery status when it is OFF.
(1 blink:Need Charge, 2 blink: It's OK, 3 blink: Fully Charged)
ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
CHARGE: Plug it to any micro USB charger or computer port when charging required.
- The LED will blink with very short bursts when charging.
- The LED will blink with 1 second ON / 2 seconds OFF pattern when the battery is fully charged.
It takes 2 hours for empty batteries.