SkyRC D100 Duo 2x 100W 10A Balance Charger
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. REPLACEMENT IS THE HITEC X2 PLUS
Full review located at:
Credits to Michiel De Gooijer from the Netherlands.
SKYRC D100 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It also supports power distribution in AC mode to get max charging power to shorten charging time. What’s more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Besides that, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which
makes the charger safe to use.
SKYRC D100 is a high-performance, micro processor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for six-cell Lithium-Polymer(LiPo), Lithium iron phosphate(LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon) batteries; maximum 10A charge current and maximum 100W charge power. The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage 4.35 V.
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
- DC Input Voltage : 11-18V
- Display Type: 128x64 LCD
- Display Backlight: Blue
- Case Material: Plastic
- Controls: Five Buttons
- Case Size: 163x153x72mm
- Weight: 975g
- PC Communications: USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrade
- External Port: 2-6S Balance Socket-XH, Temperature Probe Socket, Battery Socket, DC Input, Micro USB Port for PC.
- Delta Peak Detection for NiMH/NiCd: 5-15mV/cell / Default: 4mV/cell
- Charge Cutoff Temperature: 20C/68F-80C/176F(adjustable)
- Charge Voltage: NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell; LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell; LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
- Balance Current: 200mA/cell
- Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-25.8V/cell
- Battery Types/Cells: LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 1-6cells; NiMH/NiCd: 1-15cells; Pb: 2-20V
- Battery Capacity Range: NiMH/NiCd: 100-50000mAh; LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 100-50000mAh; Pb: 100-50000mAh
- Charge Current: (0.1A-10.0A) x2
- Safety Timer: 1-720minutes off
- Charge Wattage: AC 100W/DC 100Wx2
- Discharge Current: (0.1A-5.0A) x2
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: NiMH/NiCd: 0.1-1.1V/cell; LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell; LiIon: 2.9—3.2V/cell; LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell; LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell; Pb: 1.8V
- Discharge Wattage: 10Wx2
- Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
- Memory: 10x2 Different Charge/Discharge Profiles
- Charge Method: CC/CV for Lithium Types and Lead (Pb) Batteries; Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd.
- SKYRC D100 Charger
- XH Adaptor X 2
- Charging Cable X 2
- Banana connectors with XT60 connector Charging Cable X 2
- Power Cord
- SKYRC D100 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
- Automatic Charging Current Limit
- Capacity Limit
- Temperature Threshold
- Processing Time Limit
- The charger can store up to 20 different charge /discharge profiles for each channel. You can keep the data pertaining to program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
- The user can check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage by this charger.
- The user can check battery's total internal resistance and each cell's internal resistance.
- The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
- The charger allows user to change the end voltage. (for expert user only)
- XH Balance Board
- Balance extension XH 3S
- EC3 charging cable (for fast charging)
Fast charging: 55 minutes
In this case you can fly around the clock with 3 battery's.
Setting for the charger:
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge data in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".