Freewell PHANTOM 4 PRO LONG EXPOSURE, ND1000 FILTER
- HD optical Glass with DOUBLE SIDE MULTILAYER coating to shoot 4K Videos
- Easy grip on filter to install & uninstall
- Light weight with no negative effect on gimbal
- Include ND1000
- Protect & suitable for lens of Phantom 4 Pro Camera Lens
* Freewell Multicoated ND Filter (2.9Grams) are constructed to reduce the light hitting the sensor , which slow down the camera's shutter speed. This creates a more natural looking motion blur that smooth out footage & helps reduce the appearance of "jello" effect from the camera's rolling shutter. The ND Filters can also be used for reducing lens flare while shooting into sun and for toning down highlights while filming outdoors.
- ND1000 (2.9 Grams) : Cuts light by 10 stop for creative long exposure photography