Micro Remote Rescue Alarm Timer Find Lost Quad
Used to determine the position of the model that crashed. Also used to alarm flight time limit.
Just imagine the situation: your model crashed into tall grass, and you can not find it. Just wait few minutes and you will hear alarm sound.
Timer is set to about 10 minutes. You can activate alarm at any time by switching your radio.
1. Plug connector to free channel of your receiver. If you have not free channel just power alarm through red and black cable. Do not exceed 5V voltage.
2. Turn on the power.
3. Set alarm on the model, for example using a plastic zip tie.
4. Make sure alarm is working. LED blinks once a second when device is OK.
5. After approx. 10 minutes alarm will start buzzing.
6. If you don't want to wait 10 minutes just activate it by switch on your transmitter.
Weight: 4 grams (with wires and connector)
Dimensions (without wires): 10x13x13 mm
Power supply: 3 - 5V
Current consumption: 5mA
Mode of operation: Beep once a second
Operating temperature: -10 ... + 40 degrees Celsius.