Cell Tower Inspection Training Course
Paid Work Immediately Following
Upon acceptance only! This is a very advanced course NOT designed for beginners!
Immediate cell tower work in the entire state of Indiana upon course completion, then many other cell towers nationwide if you're willing to travel.
This 3-day course involves personal hands-on training at cell tower locations throughout Indiana. Upon acceptance, you will learn how to properly perform complex tower inspections by a certified trainer and be exposed to various types of towers.
You must first successfully complete two practice tower inspections before your initial 5 (PAID) "trial" towers will be assigned to you. You will be paid for those 5 towers (as a contractor) 30 days after successful completion. If your 5 towers are successfully completed, this will reimburse you for the entire course and make you eligible for more tower assignments.
The quantity of towers assigned after you complete your initial 5 cell towers depends on you and your ability to safely and proficiently complete inspections in a timely manner.
Eligible Drones (Must be DJI with a 20 megapixel camera or better):
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (V1.0 or 2.0)
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro w/ Hasselblad camera (No zoom model)
- DJI Inspire 2 with either X4S or X5S camera
- Carry a minimum of 3 batteries, the more the better. A portable charger is extremely helpful and minimizes down time.
- High quality SD cards- Budget SD cards will not work due to the slow write speed. A minimum 16GB SD Card is required
- A laptop (Windows or Mac)
- A high speed internet connection and the ability to tether your laptop to a 4G network for file uploading
- Although Android tablets will work, it is strongly recommended to use an iPad. Using a cell phone as a monitor will not work due to the small screen size.
Optional but very helpful:
- A portable hard drive
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]