Venom GRAPHENE DRONE FPV Race series LiPo batteries are engineered for the extreme demands of todays FPV racing pilots. With lower internal resistance and less voltage sag under load than standard LiPo batteries, Venom Graphene packs stay cooler under extreme conditions. Venom has over a decade of lithium-ion battery manufacturing experience and only uses the best LiPo materials, technology and cells available.
This Venom GRAPHENE DRONE 90C 4S 1500mAh 14.8V FPV Race series lithium-ion battery is 5C fast charge capable, allowing you to charge up to five times faster and boasts a 180C (270A) burst rate.
Venom DRONE FPV Race packs include our patented UNI 2.0 plug system (patent no. 8,491,341), utilizing a true Amass XT60 connector that easily attaches to the included Deans and EC3 adapters giving you ultimate connectivity.
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery)
- C Rate: 90C
- Volts: 14.8
- Capacity: 1500mAh
- Cell Count: 4S
- Cell Configuration: 4S1P
- Continuous Discharge: 90C (135A)
- Max Burst Rate: 180C (270A)
- Max Volts per Cell: 4.2V
- Max Volts per Pack: 16.8V
- Min Volts per Pack: 12V
- Charge Rate: 1C (1.5A)
- Max Approved Charge Rate: 5C (7.5A)
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire
- Plug Type: Venom UNI 2.0 Plug. Compatible with XT60 Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug.
- Dimensions: 75 x 34 x 39 mm / 2.9 x 1.3 x 1.5 in
- Watt Hours: 22.2
- Weight: 184g (6.5 oz)