The Wheeled Hard Case for DJI Phantom 4 with SD Card Case is a watertight hard case from HPRC that features wheels and a retractable handle designed to make travel easy.
Based on the HPRC 2700W series, this version features a pre-cut foam interior that specifically holds the DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter, the Transmitter, a Smartphone, a Tablet, five Spare Batteries, the charger, and a number of other miscellaneous accessories. The case is impact and drop resistant, corrosion resistant, and features a neoprene seal that when properly closed is designed to keep the case watertight and your Phantom gear protected even if submerged in shallow water. A release valve allows you to equalize air pressure when traveling between different elevations.
The modular nature of the interior means that after you've stopped using the Phantom 4 you can repurpose this case by replacing the foam cutout with either the 2700FO cubed foam or the Porta Brace PB-2700DKO divider kit depending on your needs.
- TTX01 polypropylene plastic resin hardshell construction is designed to be highly impact and corrosion resistant while staying lightweight
- Meets IP67, STANAG 4280, and DS 81-41 standards for durability as well as ATA 300 air-travel specifications
- Fully watertight with neoprene o-ring seal and air pressure release valve
- Soft handgrip and rigid handle designed to maximize comfort when carrying it around
The 2700PHA4 Fits the Following Gear
- DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter
- Transmitter, Smartphone holder
- 5 Spare P4 batteries
- Four spare props up to 9"
- Two Pens
- Four AA batteries for Transmitter
- HP1100M hardcase for up to eight MicroSD cards
Exterior: TTX01 Polypropylene Plastic Resin
Interior: Custom-fitted Foam for DJI Phantom 4
Interior: Neoprene O-Ring Seal
|Type of Closure||Double-Hinged Locking System|
|Exterior Dimensions||24 x 21 x 11" / 62 x 52 x 28 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||22 x 18 x 10" / 55 x 46 x 26 cm|
Empty: 17 lb / 7 kg
With Foam: 20 lb / 9 kg